Written by Jose Carlos Lopez and published in Administrator, (860 times)
We've previously touched on what you need to look out for in a school management system and the features you need. It's never an easy choice, implementing new technology into a school, so ensure it's the right choice for you.
Here are a few questions to ask when implementing Education Technology:
- What is the product goal and what is my intended use?
- What research is going into product development?
- Will I need to purchase additional products as well as this one?
- Is this product sustainable?
- What is the post-purchase support provided?
- How secure is my data?
So give it a go! Saeko is on Twitter to, find us here: LINK